Monday, December 3, 2012

Short sale closed after almost 2 years.

We started the short sale January 2011. Clients were stressed out because they
tried loan modification and have a rude awakening when they found out that
besides adding the missed payment, bank will also add late fees, foreclosure fees, etc
to loan.
It's a roller coaster ride, anyone familiar with Bank of America and Equator system.
But to make it short, after four buyers backed out and a lot of nervous calls from seller
worrying their house will be foreclosed and they will be evicted, we close and sellers,
thanks to the HAFA program manage to received @$10,000 to help them relocate.
My team of short sale negotiator, escrow company (Mariposa Escrow-located in Cerritos, CA),
handyman, transaction coordinators, and the Century 21 Action brokerage helped in the
whole process. I extend my thanks to everyone involved and also the agent who represented the buyers.
I also extend my thanks to the other agents that, although they backed out helped me a great deal
in negotiations with the bank.
In closing, if you or anybody is interested in doing a short sale, buying or selling a house, condo, investing, income properties(1 to 4 units, commercial, multi used, mixed), business, even commercial deals, don't hesitate to contact me. Even if you just want to consult, ask for real estate advice or just to talk I am here for you.
My motto, "Fulfilling Dreams and Lifestyles!" is my goal for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment