Friday, January 10, 2014

Welcome 2014

Happy New Year to everyone!
2013 is not such a good year for me personally.
Lost my younger brother to Malaria in January of last year. Lost my 86
year old mom to congestive heart failure last December..
My Real Estate business saw a lot of ups and down.

On the back of my mind the death of my brother really
bothers me. I guess it stems from my beliefs. malaria had
been eradicated in my country. Plus, can't accept that even though
the Philippines is a third world country, the medicine should be easy to
get. That's all wishful thinking now. The new one is Dengue fever.

For 2014, I will concentrate more on prospecting in the internet. Need to
spend some money in Advertising and marketing.
So, who's ready?
Here I am.
Whether you want to buy, sell or invest, my 10 years experience will
speak for itself.
Thank you.

Roberto Gosim
Century 21 Action!
Cell: (310) 5975686
robertog@emailc21.com


No comments:

Post a Comment